The Cat Clinic is a feline exclusive primary care veterinary facility.
Our entire team is dedicated to the health and well being of your cat. We know that cats are special, and cat owners are, too.
We strive to respect, embrace and enhance the bond between cats and their chosen people. Limiting our practice to cats allows us to best provide for the unique needs of your feline friends.
Every procedure and piece of equipment used in the Cat Clinic has been chosen with the special needs of cats in mind. We strive to provide a quiet, calm and supportive environment in which the healthy cat can flourish and the ill cat recover.
Cat Clinic Policies
• Our practice is limited to cats.
• We expect payment at the time services are rendered.
• We encourage the adoption of cats who need homes and discourage the deliberate breeding of pet cats.
• We endorse the management of feral cat colonies in accordance with the principles of Trap/Neuter/Return.
• We do not believe in euthanasia for the sake of owner convenience and we only provide this service when we judge it to be in the best interest of the cat.
• We do not declaw.
• We believe that adequate pain management is a medical necessity, not an optional service.
• We believe that cats deserve regular preventative care and timely attention to their medical needs should they become ill.